What's new in FlexiPDF 2019
- NEW: Complete form builder included that enables you to create and edit PDF forms with checkboxes, selection lists, input fields, etc. [FlexiPDF Professional]
- NEW: Compare PDF files by automatically placing two PDF files side-by-side for easy comparison. When you scroll, both PDF files scroll synchronously. [FlexiPDF Professional]
- NEW: Snapshots let you select any part of a PDF page and save it as an image.
- NEW: Bates numbering enables you to add unique, self-incrementing numbers to batches of PDF files automatically. [FlexiPDF Professional]
- NEW: Easy image editing lets you edit images embedded in PDFs by automatically opening them in an external image editor such as Photoshop. When you save the image, FlexiPDF automatically updates the original image in the PDF file. You no longer have to export it, edit it, import it again and them painstakingly adjust size and position of the new image.
- NEW: Split documents into new PDFs, each with a given number of pages.
- NEW: Find and replace colors throughout a PDF.
- NEW: Quickly fix text overflow with the new AutoFix button in the Problem Report dialog box.
- NEW: More convenient text fitting
- NEW: Automatically correct the font mapping of incorrectly encoded PDF files.
Modern user interface
- NEW: The menus are now arranged in a way that makes it even easier to operate FlexiPDF.
- NEW: There is no longer a distinction between View, Comment and Edit mode, making working with PDFs more intuitive.
- NEW: Modern toolbar icons, similar to those in SoftMaker Office 2018
- NEW: You can now switch between regular and large toolbar icons.
- NEW: New font browser with preview
- NEW: New Text Spacing palette for faster access to letter, word, line and paragraph spacing
- NEW: New Swatches tab that lets you quickly choose from colors that already exist in the PDF