The professional CAD software which meets the highest requirements
Whether you are engaged in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or architecture, BeckerCAD12 3D Pro enables you to design and model detailed 2D and 3D models.
The wide range of drawing, editing and labeling tools helps you to accurately create objects ranging from 2D production drawings that are true to size up to rendered 3D visualizations.
Complex 3D graphics can be easily imported in order to create impressive presentations. BeckerCAD12 3D Pro has a programming interface with Python and is fully compatible with AutoCAD and CADdy++ Mechanical Design.
New features in BeckerCAD12 3D Pro
- Creating and editing walls and entire buildings
- Creating openings in 3D walls and inserting and editing opening elements
- Printing 3D views with header and footer stamps (e.g. project name, location, date)
- Advanced settings of the 3D axes of coordinates
- Transformations with the 3D axes of coordinates
- Advanced transformation options of body surfaces
- Moving and rotating 3D objects in space
- Realistic scene preview through improved light sources with advanced settings options
- Adoption of object colors, material properties, etc., from graphics and saving bills of materials
- Extended 3D surface selection
- Rapid sorting and editing of attribute lists
- Easily creating your own standard sheets
- Shaded model views
- Additional settings options for character grids
- Arcs via center point and arc length
- Advanced options for drawing parallel lines
- Improved object behavior when moving, rotating or scaling and for other uses
- Dimensions and texts with colored trim
- Creating your own toolbars with customized quick access for frequently used features
- Saving your own views in order to switch more rapidly to the desired perspective in other projects
- Displaying models in dimetric views
- Optimized folder management
- Protection against simultaneous access by multiple users in order to avoid unintentional editing
- New DWG/DXF converter for rapid data exchange
- Exporting SVG files
- Exporting 3D objects as HTML files in order to display them on your own websites
- Compatible with the latest AutoCAD versions
More than 1,300 new standard parts in mechanical engineering and home & hobby!
BeckerCAD12 3D Pro includes comprehensive system libraries related to the following areas:
- Mechanical engineering
- Building services
- Fire, disaster and safety engineering
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, process engineering, power engineering
- Organization and planning
Individual customizing: Many finely adjustable settings and sliders enable an extremely realistic 3D representation of sliding and transition bodies. The objects can be provided with different textures, effects and lighting to give them a realistic appearance.
Printing 3D models: The program provides optimal interlinking of 3D design and 3D printing: Bodies saved as an STL file can be used at a stereolithography language workstation for 3D modeling of plastic prototypes after the STL export.
Millions of 3D CAD standard downloads (free of charge and subject to a fee) via beckercad.partcommunity.com
English and German user interface included. System requirements: Windows 11, 10, 8 or 7.