SoftMaker Presentations Mobile for Android
Build exciting presentations under Android easily
Have you created a PowerPoint presentation on your PC and would like to make some changes to it on your Android smartphone? Or would you like to show it as a slideshow on your phone?
Then SoftMaker Presentations Mobile is just the right tool for you.
SoftMaker Presentations Mobile is the only presentation-graphics program for Android that lets you open PowerPoint files in both .ppt and .pptx formats, work on them, and save them back in their native format, without dropping formatting or layout. Finally, you can exchange presentations seamlessly between your PC and Android!
But superior compatibility is not the only advantage of SoftMaker Presentations Mobile. It also convinces with features that no other mobile presentation-graphics package offers:
- SoftMaker Presentations Mobile is the only presentation app that plays sound and displays animations and slide transitions.
- Only SoftMaker Presentations Mobile lets you access presentation files in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, or Microsoft OneDrive directly from within the app.
- You can export your presentations in PDF format or as collections of picture files.
SoftMaker Presentations Mobile lets you work on your presentations anywhere and be certain that no formatting or content will be lost.
SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android runs on smartphones and tablets with Android 2.2 or higher.
You may use this software on up to three Android devices that are owned by you or family members of your household.
- Edit and save all .ppt files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
- Edit and save all .pptx and .pptm files from Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, and 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
- Password-protected .ppt, .pptx, and .pptm files may also be opened and saved.
- Convert presentations to a different format (for example, save an opened .pptx file in PPT format)
- Export to PDF directly from within the presentation software
- Export presentations as collections of image files in one of several graphics file formats
- Load and save presentations in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and Microsoft OneDrive
- Send presentations by e-mail directly from SoftMaker Presentations Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, PPT, PPTX, etc.)
- A huge range of character formatting options: bold, italic, underlined, doubly underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
- Displays any font, be it TrueType, OpenType, or Postscript
- Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, hyphenation, tabs
- Paragraph alignment: left-aligned, right-aligned, centered, fully justified
- Bulleted and numbered lists
- Page setup: screen or print presentation, paper type, height and width, portrait or landscape orientation
- Insert tables and pictures in placeholders
- Pictures and photos may not only be inserted from the built-in camera or the image gallery, but also directly from graphics files – in 14 different picture file formats!
- Show, insert, and edit comments
- Horizontal and vertical ruler
- View presentations at arbitrary magnification
- Multi-level undo and redo
- Search and replace with many options
- Built-in slide sorter
- Insert, delete, duplicate, rename, hide, and show slides
- Built-in outline view
- Built-in notes view
- Show and change document properties (author, keywords, subject, etc.)
- Start slideshow from the first or from the current slide
- Presenter-controlled and self-running slideshows
- Shows all slide transitions
- Shows all object animations and animation schemes
- Plays music and sounds embedded in presentations
- Multi-language spell checking while you are typing
- Spell-checking dictionaries in 17 languages: English (UK), English (United States), German (reformed spelling), German (old spelling), Swiss German (reformed spelling), Swiss German (old spelling), French (France), French (Canada), Italian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Dutch
- Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages