PlanMaker Mobile for Android
The spreadsheet that professionals use on their Android smartphones and tablets
Do you want to edit or create Excel worksheets in .xls or .xlsx format on your Android device? And should they look exactly the same under Android and Windows?
Then PlanMaker Mobile is your only choice.
Only PlanMaker Mobile shows all worksheets from Microsoft Excel 5.0 up to the current version Excel 2010 just like they look on your PC, lets you update and change them, and then saves them back in their original format without loss of formatting or layout.
But PlanMaker Mobile offers even more. Its wide range of features stands head and shoulders above the competition:
- More than 330 built-in functions are available to perform date and time, mathematical, statistical, and financial calculations and to do data analysis.
- If a mistake is hiding somewhere in your calculations, syntax highlighting and formula view help you quickly find the place where things went wrong.
- With functions such as Freeze rows/columns and Excel-compatible comments, you'll be on top of even the most complicated spreadsheets in no time at all.
- Excel charts are not only displayed correctly but will even update themselves when the underlying values change.
- You can access worksheets stored in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, or Microsoft SkyDrive directly from within PlanMaker Mobile.
- PlanMaker Mobile lets you turn your worksheets into universally accessible PDF files with just two taps of your fingers.
SoftMaker Office Mobile turns your Android computer into a mobile office, and PlanMaker assumes the part of the professional spreadsheet – seamless compatibility with Microsoft Excel included.
SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android runs on smartphones and tablets with Android 2.2 or higher and an ARM-compatible CPU.
You may use this software on up to three Android devices that are owned by you or family members of your household.
- Edit and save all .xls files from Microsoft Excel 5.0 up to 2010 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
- Edit and save all .xlsx and .xlsm files from Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
- Password-protected .xls, .xlsx, and .xlsm files may also be opened and saved.
- Open, edit, and save many other document types (SYLK, plain-text files, dBASE, RTF, HTML, DIF)
- Convert worksheets to a different format (for example, save an opened .xlsx file in XLS format)
- Export to PDF directly from within the spreadsheet
- Load and save worksheets in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and Microsoft SkyDrive
- Send worksheets by e-mail directly from PlanMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, etc.)
- More than 330 calculation functions (mathematics, statistics, financial maths, date and time calculations, data analysis, etc.)
- Calculate with complex numbers and array functions
- Numbers can be formatted as currency, with fixed decimal places, thousands separators, as percentage values, as fractions, as dates and times, etc.
- Perpetual time format (20:00 + 5:00 is not 1:00 but 25:00) and calculations with negative times
- View worksheets at arbitrary magnification
- Multi-level undo and redo
- Edit cells directly in the worksheet
- Search and replace, "Go to" command
- Quickly insert or delete rows and columns
- Merge cells
- Word wrap and vertical text in cells
- Freeze rows and columns
- Syntax highlighting helps you find errors in your calculations
- Display formulas instead of results
- Comments with arbitrary formatting
- Hide and show rows or columns
- Work with multiple worksheets per file
- Show and change document properties (author, keywords, subject, etc.)
- A huge range of character formatting options: bold, italic, underlined, doubly underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
- Displays any font, be it TrueType, OpenType, or Postscript
- Many styles of cell borders and shades
- Horizontal cell alignment: default, left, right, centered, centered across columns, fully justified
- Vertical cell alignment: top, middle, bottom, vertical justification
- Set column widths and row heights automatically or to exact numeric values
- Page setup: paper size, portrait, landscape orientation
- Excel charts (in 2D and 3D) are not only correctly displayed but even update themselves when the underlying values change.