Allow only for checkmark or blank in cells?

xahodo

Allow only for checkmark or blank in cells?

Post by xahodo »

I have a sheet where the basic idea is to fill in a lot of information in row/column format.

Now, here's the problem:
I have a lot of cells where I want the user to just click to turn a check mark on or off, nothing else. Is that possible on Linux? If so, how? I could not figure this out.

I consulted the documentation, but I am really confused about this. Things seem to be pointing to a custom cell format, if that's the direction what I should be looking in... if so, how?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Allow only for checkmark or blank in cells?

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for posting your query. Yes, it's possible with PlanMaker NX and 2024 for Linux using our form object, checkbox.

For complete details, please check Checkboxes and Changing the properties of checkboxes sections of our user manual.
xahodo

Re: Allow only for checkmark or blank in cells?

Post by xahodo »

Ok, so now I've got some cells with a checkbox in them.

As I've explained before, I've got "some" (250x7) cells in which to put said checkboxes. Regular copy and paste doesn't seem to work, nor could I find an option to copy a selection of these little, handy guys. Any solution to this?

I've tried selecting a line (7) of them in object mode in order to copy them, but none of them got selected. How do I select a bunch of these checkboxes and copy them?

EDIT: Figured in out. Should have consulted the help BEFORE coming in here. Steps to do so: view -> object mode -> shift-click to select the objects.

Return to “PlanMaker NX and 2024 for Linux”