Page background colour

tomgraham

Page background colour

Post by tomgraham »

Hi everybody,

I'm using Textmaker NX and the Classic menu ribbon: I implemented for the first time the background page colour setting, assuming as the option appears under "Format", rather than "View" it would actually be reflected in the print output.

Unfortunately, after a lot of work on a complex document intended untimately to become a PDF file, test prints do not include the page background colour. Further tests, on a printer confirmed this result.

Is there a setting to make the chosen page background appear in printouts , or is page background colour only a visual affect to make use of the programme easier under various conditions? If so would it not be better to make it a view option ?

Addendum (15 Minutes later): I have finally found the needed setting under menu option "Properties", but will leave this here in case it helps anybody. It's also explained in the Handbook under "Changing the page background", page 134
Last edited by tomgraham on Mon May 20, 2024 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Page background colour

Post by martin-k »

Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Page background colour

Post by martin-k »

re your edit: See my post above. If you press F1 for help and search for "background", it comes up immediately.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker NX and 2024 for Windows”