I've just discovered that .doc files created in TM2012 and edited in QuickOffice Pro on my Android tablet will no longer load into TM2012 (Windows and Android Beta versions).
TextMaker crashes on trying to load them. The files *will* load into Libre Office, but if saved out again, still don't load into TM. I've managed to recover the documents by copying the text from Libre Office and pasting it into TM2012 (phew!). Glad I found this out before I edited anything *really* important on my new tablet. I wasn't using the Android TM beta for important work because it didn't 100% trust a beta, but seems I'll have to!
I've attached a file saved from QuickOffice Pro for testing.