After getting SoftMaker Office 2010 for Linux, I used actively TextMaker and, in a lesser extent, PlanMaker and Presentation.
Please find below my suggestions/enhancement requests :
* Add Open Document support for PlanMaker and Presentation (most popular format on Linux at home, in my opinion)
* Add the possibility to draw the Borders in Plan Maker as Excel does (select the line stylle then click on the Cell Borders you want to change. It seems irrelevant but can ease the design of the Sheets)
* Improve the French dictionnary (for instance, Import, Export, Fonctionnalité that are French Words are not included by default and then, the Spell Checker detects an error)
* Add OLE/Video support in Presentation
* Add XSLX/PPTX export for PlanMaker/Presentation (not necessary, though)
* Add custom fields like we do in Word (I did not see this in TextMaker, I mean fields that you can create, name and value). The Version field is missing though (already reported)
* Add Google Docs Export/Import capability (I saw this on OpenOffice. I don't know how popular are Google Docs, but as far as I know, San Francisco switched to it and Google is actively marketing this option, at least in France. Without much success though).
I will update this post once I get an idea/suggestion with the use of the software.