I would like to submit a few feature requests for the 2012 Linux version please.
1) Please enable use of mouse buffer copy and paste, per other Linux applications
2) It would be great to be able to select "Window" or "Tab" views for use with multiple documents, applies to Text, Presenter & Planmaker.
Note:- Tab view is great if you only have a small monitor or only work with one program at a time. If you have dual monitors or even a single large screen opening multiple windows, with each window a document, I find much easier. Everyone is different and we all have different computers hence the request to be able to select windows or tabs like mozilla apps.
3) Enable Auto window focus, per other Linux applications
The lack of auto focus is sometimes difficult to deal with, you just get so used to it with other applications you forget, especially when working with multiple documents. The need to click the open document title bar to active focus can become a real bind.
4) Correct integration with 64 bit font libraries
5) Presenter screen for presentations
6) Support for NVIDA TwinView and generic Xinemera operation
7) Reduced dependencies to simplify Arch installations.
I have had to install a full 32 bit environment to be able to use 2010 even now I find it flaky.
Improved PPT compatibility with LibrOffice.
I have found PPTs saved from SM wont necessarily open correctly in LO. Sometimes fonts are crossed out / corrupted, bullet points dont seam to come across correctly. It could be an LO issue but it seams strange when PPTs from either app will open correctly in MS.
My wish list any way.
I guess some of these are already in the mix. If you think some are bugs can you drop me a PM rather than clog up the forum. For ref main system Mint 11 64 bit.