SoftMaker Office Universal
3 operating systems. 5 computers.
All future versions are free during your subscription.
Do you want the best version of SoftMaker Office on all operating systems?
Do you want to have access to all new versions, without paying extra?
Then SoftMaker Office Universal is ideal for you.
It includes SoftMaker Office Professional 2018 for Windows, Linux and Mac,
and all new versions are free during your subscription.
The universal Office solution
Our best Office suite – for Windows, Linux and Mac
As a demanding user of SoftMaker Office, you want ...
- ... to use the best version of SoftMaker Office,
- ... to access all new versions without paying extra,
- ... to be able to use SoftMaker Office on all operating systems.
Brand new SoftMaker Office Universal delivers all of that, at a great price. It is the first software subscription that is more affordable than a purchase.
Download the free 30-day trial version
You can now try out SoftMaker Office Universal personally.
Download the free 30-day trial version and test it thoroughly.
System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 or Windows Server starting with 2008 R2
System requirements: SoftMaker Office for Mac can be used on any Mac running macOS 10.9 or newer.
Important: Before installing the software, be sure to read our detailed installation instructions.
Two subscription plans
SoftMaker Office Universal offers two subscription plans:
- Maximum flexibility: the monthly subscription lets you use SoftMaker Office without a long-term commitment.
- Maximum savings: the inexpensive yearly subscription is our best value for SoftMaker Office on three operating systems.
Scope of license
SoftMaker Office Universal is available by subscription. You can use the software as long as your subscription is valid.
Non-commercial use: You and the members of your family are entitled to using one license on up to five computers at the same time, as long as these computers belong to the same household.
Commercial use: As a commercial user of SoftMaker Office, you can choose one of the following licensing models:
- Each license entitles one user to install and use the software on up to 5 (five) computers. No other user may use the software.
- Each license may only be installed and used on one computer. Every user of that computer may use the software, but only 1 (one) user at any given time. Secondary use right: The single primary user of that computer is additionally entitled to use the Software on a portable computer.